Saturday, July 25, 2009

FIRST DAY IN MY PRIMARY SCHOOL



That day began with lot of tears in my eyes, my dad took me to the school! He left me in a class room filled with my new friends and almost everyone of us were crying in different octaves. My dad requested the teacher to take care of me and left with a husky bye to me. I remember, even he was sad. I guess he would have worried about the the teacher and the complaints he will be receiving from that day. He guessed right!

Though I was saying bye in a loud voice to my father, my eyes were with full of tears.
That was the first day for the rest of my life, I thought my freedom is taken by some one and I felt alone in the mid of modulated cries. That whole day I was expecting the last bell, that will bailout me from the classroom and the school bus to take me home.

It went as a regular practice for some days of huge tears. And with variety of scoldings and appreciations I completed my primary school with a rank , I don't remember the number of my rank.

As an irony the first day of my high school
was not as expected or assumed by me.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic documentation my dear. I suggest you to please reduce the size of the letters in the blog. Because, the size really not help in conveying the message. It is only my suggestion. You may take it or leave it.

    ReplyDelete